Drugstore Eyebrow Pencil Review (Catrice, In2it, Silkygirl, The Face Shop)

 These are the review of my drugstore eyebrow pencils that I've used before:

 From top: Catrice Eyebrow Stylist, Silkygirl Expert Slim Brow, In2it Triangular Eyebrow Liner, The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil



#1: Catrice Eyebrow Stylist


Shade: 020 Date With Ash-ton
Price: RM14.90
Weight: 1.6g
Where to get: Guardian Malaysia (CATRICE EYE BROW STYLIST)

What I love about it?
- Natural colour
- Easy to use
- Comes with a spoolie (hujung tu untuk sikat kening)
- Cheap and easy to get

What I don't like?
-Not retractable, I malas gila nak sharp this pencil omg

Repurchase? Nope (Because I am so lazy)

Rate: 3/5

#2: In2it Triangular Eyebrow Liner

 Shade: 03 Smoky Brown
Price: RM 21.90
Weight: 0.35g
Where to get: Guardian Malaysia ( IN2IT TRIANGULAR EYEBROW LINER) or Watsons Malaysia (IN2IT Triangular Eyebrow Liner )

What I love about it?
- Natural colour
- Easy to use
- Retractable
- Easy to get

What I don't like?
- No spoolie
- So soft, breaks easily. Mine dah habcur sebab terjatuh lepastu dia patah. Bye bye.

Repurchase? Nope!

Rate: 2.5/5

#3: Silkygirl Expert Slim Brow

(Reviewed it already: MY FAV SILKYGIRL COSMETICS'S PRODUCTS)

Shade: 02 Dark Brown
Price: RM 21.90
Weight: 0.12g
Where to get: Guardian Malaysia (SILKYGIRL EXPERT BROW SUPER LINER) or Watsons Malaysia (SILKY GIRL Expert Brow Slim Liner )

What I love about it?
- Natural colour
- Easy to use
- Retractable
- Easy to get
- Have spoolie

What I don't like?
- Easy to break. Kena lembut lembut.

Repurchase? Yes.

Rate: 4/5

#4: The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil


Shade: 02 Gray Brown
Price: RM 14.50
Weight: 0.3g
Where to get: The Face Shop stores or The Face Shop Online (Designing Eyebrow Pencil) or Hermo (here to register, here to buy)

What I love about it?
- Natural colour
- Easy to use, easy to blend
- Retractable
- Easy to get
- Have spoolie
- Cheap

What I don't like?
- None!

Repurchase? Of course. My fav eyebrow pencil ever!

Rate: 4.5/5



Thanks for reading! This is not a sponsored post. Just my honest review :)

So what is your favourite eyebrow pencil?

6 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing these honest reviews of eyebrow pencils. I don't think I have an absolute favourite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how come nobody wants to to this. Thank you so much, I always get so confuse to buy which one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catrice eyebrow pencil i love coz the color suits my eyebrow unlike other brands whoch are either to woodish brown or to black

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepas ni kak iman update acaner nak makeup lak la. Boleh? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard good things about the Face Shop eyebrow pencil but haven't gotten the chance to try it out yet. Currently I am using the brand Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite would be The Face Shop too! It works wonder! <3

    ReplyDelete