Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

Current skincare routine (December 2017)

Updated skincare routine for December 2017!

I've already did a skincare routine post last August here: Skincare routine August 2017 and that was 5 months ago. So here is my updated routine. A LOT have changed haha.

 My fav spot <3





My morning skincare routine

Previously, I just use cleanser, first treatment essence, moisturizer and sunscreen. Tapi semua products yang i pakai 5 months ago, semua dah emptied. Right now, I have added few serums and a toner.

My skincare routine is not fixed. Tengok lah mood macam mana. Yang wajib is just:
1. Cleanse
2. Moisturize
3. Sunscreen (kalau keluar)

Yang lain lain tu add on je.


1. Cleanser - Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser. This cleanser is one of my wishlist since I love Glossier's design, and it is very gentle with low pH. I also love the smell, it's kind of a lychee smell which is sooo good. Doesn't make my skin feels tight. Gonna write a full review about this cleanser soon <3

2. Toner - Pixi Glow Tonic. I've wrote the review here: Pixi Glow Tonic Review. Currently my fav! Makes my skin very glowing and improve my skin texture.

3. Serums. I'm using The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid and The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc. I love the combination of both serum in my routine. Makes my skin hydrated and reduce my pores + glowing.

4. Moisturizer - Currently I am using The Face Shop Dr Belmeur Moisturizer. I kept changing my moisturizer sebab tengah try mana yang best. Currently I like this one, but will keep trying others sampai jumpa yang best. Yang best setakat ni, for my dry skin is MUJI Moisturizing Milk. Kalau dah giveup tak jumpa jugak yang best, I'll buy this one semula. Right now, still exploring.

I've tried both, the Ato Salt Cream which have quite some good reviews. But I prefer the moisturizer more. 

5. Sunscreen - Hada Labo Air Aqua UV. Good for my dry skin. I like it. But will explore other sunscreen sebab nak cari yang the best for me. Also read: Hada Labo Air Aqua UV review

That is all for my morning routine.





 My night routine


If I use heavy makeups, I'll remove em either using Son & Park Beauty Water or Garnier Micellar Water first.


1. Oil based cleanser - belif cleansing oil fresh. This one I got from belif. Does it job, to remove my makeups and sunscreen.

2. Water based cleanser - Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Wash. Works well for my dry skin, low pH , doesn't dry out my skin. Recommended! Also read: Hada Labo Gokujyun Foaming Face Review

3. Vitamin C serum - Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. I apply this and wait for 15-20 minutes to make sure my skin absorbs all its benefit. The result, brighter and less dull skin. Also read: Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Review

4. Toner - Pixi Glow Tonic. Same as above

5. Serum - The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid

6. MoisturizerThe Face Shop Dr Belmeur Moisturizer

7. Eye cream - I have 4 eye creams right now, and I use the depends on my mood.

Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream, The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube, belif Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream, it Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Eye Cream.

8. Sleeping Mask - Currently I'm using Huxley Sleep Mask. Baru guna almost a week so can't say much but it's good enough for me since Laneige Water Sleeping Mask ni dah habis dah I pakai.








For serums, I have a few serums which I use depends on the condition of my skin.


Other serums that I use:

The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% : 1-2 times a week during the night, as my chemical exfoliate when my skin feels congested.

The Ordinary Salicylic Acid: As  a spot treatment bila naik jerawat








Weekly routine:

I've posted my weekly routine for pores, here: Weekly skincare routine for pores


Soooo, thats all.

(Disclaimer: This is not a paid/sponsored review. Every skin is different. What works for me, might not work for you. This is just my personal experience) 

Thanks for reading!