Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

My current skincare routine (2017) - Dry skin

Finally, a skincare routine! I've been wanting to do this post tapi asyik tak sempat. So yes, this is my current skincare routine for the past 2 months ++ rasanya. Sebelum ni asyik tukar tukar, try sana sini, so ni yang sekarang. In the future, I don't know yet haha.



All the products that I've been currently using.





I did a skincare routine post last year, dah setahun lebih dah, and that post dah tak valid dah sekarang. Tak ada satu product pun yang I still pakai (Sebab saja nak test yang baru). If you want to read it: MY CURRENT SKINCARE ROUTINE (2016)

Also read: SKINCARE BEGINNER | THE BASIC ROUTINE - yang ni post pasal basic skincare routine, apa yang kena pakai, bila nak pakai etc etc

Morning skincare routine 2017


This is my morning skincare routine. Only 4 steps?? Because I am lazyyyyy.


1. Cleanser - Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

Also read: SKINCARE 101 : LOW PH CLEANSER - Kenapa kena pakai cleanser yang low pH?

2. Essence - Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
Yang ni tak pernah review dekat blog lagi sebab baru 8 minggu pakai, botol pun tak habis lagi but I am loving this!

3. Moisturizer - MUJI Moisturizing Milk

4. Sunscreen - Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream

Also read: SUNBLOCK & SUNCREEN 101 - Kenapa kena pakai sunblock, apa beza sunblock and sunscreen etc etc.


 Night skincare routine 2017


Banyak sikit steps dari yang pagi. Tapi tak ada lah sampai 10 steps korean skincare tu. Nak, tapi tak cukup rajin and tak jumpa products yang sesuai lagi....


1. Oil based cleanser - Hada Labo Oil Cleanser
Tapi bukan daily. Ni kalau that particular day keluar rumah. Kalau duduk rumah je, I'll skip this step.

2.  Water based cleanser - Simple Facial Wash Gel
Review- Tak ada full review tapi ada mini review dalam tester kit ni pastu dah beli dah yang full size punya: SIMPLE 3 STEP KIT REVIEW

Also read: SKINCARE 101: DOUBLE CLEANSING METHOD - Kenapa kena buat double cleansing method (oil based cleanser and water based cleanser)

3. Essence Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
Same as above

4. Moisturizer - MUJI Moisturizing Milk

5. Eye cream - Skin Food Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
I know, kena pakai eye cream twice per day. Tapi I malas, so I pakai malam je. Kadang kadang skip :(

6. Sleeping Mask - Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Normally pakai selang sehari, or 3-4 kali seminggu. Tengok lah bila rajin

That's all. Why I don't use toner?
Sebab my fav toner dah habis hahaha I love Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Toner

Tapi tak repurchase sebab rasa tak perlu lagi. I only use toner for hydration je.


Weekly skincare routine


This is for weekly skincare routine pulak.


1. Physical exfoliator - St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub + Mask
Only once a week sebab I have dry skin and I am scared kalau exfoliate banyak sangat, nanti muka jadi lagi kering. So I keep it only once a week.

When to use? After cleanser.

2. Toner - Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
I haven't reviewed this one dekat blog sebab tak pakai setiap hari, pakai once a week je, bila rasa perlu. It's a mild exfoliator jugak tapi boleh pakai everyday (2x sehari). I is malas so I pakai seminggu sekali je....

When to use? After first treatment essence.

3. Clay mask - Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask
I have dry skin so tak perlu pun pakai clay mask but this one is for hydrating so macam best je. Pakai once a week je, sebab takut terlalu drying nanti shian kulit :( So, once a week sahaja.

When to use? After toner.

Soooo, thats all. Nanti I'll review the products yang I tengah suka tapi tak review lagi (Missha Essence and Cosrx AHA/BHA toner).

(Disclaimer: This is not a paid/sponsored review. I bought all the products using my own money. Every skin is different. What works for me, might not work for you. This is just my personal experience)

Thanks for reading!