Esther Postpartum Care: What I miss

I spent my first week of confinement in Esther Confinement Care. Now that I've finished my confinement period, there's a few things that I really miss about the center.







1. The routine. 


Every morning, nurses will come to check on you, and if there's anything they can do to help, and I can always ask them about any body changes, any pain or discomfort and they'll always willing to help and advice. They will also check on the baby, and my mind will be at ease knowing both the baby and myself are in an excellent condition.

I also miss the food routine, where I always eat on time. No need to worry about food, at all. After postpartum, I always need to think about food and sometimes I'm to lazy to cook, I just eat whatever left in the fridge haha. At Esther, they will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. With addition two soups.



2. Qualified nurse who is always available 24/7. 


All I need to do is press the bell or call them and they will come right away! The center is also support breastfeeding and encourage new mother to breastfeed. (But it's okay if you can't or you don't want to, the nurses will take care and feed the baby so new mummies can have a good rest).

As for me, I want to breastfeed my baby, hence the nurses will teach me the techniques on breastfeeding, how to reduce engorgement (which is very useful!), and they even let me use their breast pump to stock up my milk supply, just in case I want to have a good night sleep, my baby can still be fed.

One of the night there, my baby was crying non-stop and I didn't know what to, luckily the nurses there helped me to calm down my crying baby. I'd go crazy if there's no help since I have no idea on how to calm down the baby. Thank god everything went okay!



3. The environment. 


Whats the point of having a top notch service but the environment is not that good. I've been surveying and googling a few confinement centers in KL specifically and in my opinion, Esther provides the most luxurious and comfortable place to stay for the confinement period. You can read my first impression here: ESTHER POSTPARTUM CARE REVIEW: MY FIRST IMPRESSION. It's a new, clean, spacious center with security doors and CCTV.

You guys can refer to the brochure I've attached here for more info:







Hopefully I can come back to this center, for the next baby maybe? :p

Thankyou nurses!



Thankyou everyone




Bye Esther! Thankyou for everything <3









Other entries on Esther Postpartum Care:



Their address:
Kaseh 1 (Ground Floor) Cinta Condominium, 
No.1, Jalan Madge, Taman U Thant, 
55000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia

Or you can call them at +603-2181 5995, or simply email them at estherpostpartum@gmail.com

For more info and packages, you can visit their facebook: facebook.com/estherpostpartumcare

Or website: estherpostpartumcare.com

7 comments

  1. how about the price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email / pm them on facebook about the package :)

      Delete
  2. Pakej seminggu berapa harga? Pakej kakiman ambil. Bilik aircond ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email / pm them on facebook about the package. Yes bilik aircond :)

      Delete
  3. Mind to share x harga2 pakejnye? Tqia.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email / pm them on facebook about the package :)

      Delete
  4. stay berape lame kat sini? :)

    ReplyDelete