Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

My top 5 favourite drugstore brands in Malaysia

1. Essence
I love Essence because it is super cheap, mostly memang under RM20. And high quality. I did an Essence haul post here .

Where can you get Essence in Malaysia? This is from Essence's facebook.






My fav items from Essence: I Love Extreme Mascara, Eyeliner pen and Long Lasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty.

2. Catrice
Same as Essence, it is cheap, and high quality. I love their packaging too! I did a Catrice haul post, here.

You can get Catrice in Malaysia at:

My fav items from Catrice: Ultimate Colour Lipstick in 020 Maroon and the most famous drugstore bronzer, Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder.


3. Silky Girl
This brand, I think almost everyone pernah try. I love their long wearing eyeliner in brown because it's easy to use and glides smoothly! Their lipstick pun best and cheap.

Where to get: Any Guradian or Watsons

Website:here


4. Maybelline
This is one of the famous drugstore brand in Malaysia. I love their Hypercurl Mascara, Hypersharp Eyeliner and their Pure Mineral Concealer!

Where to get: Any Guardian or Watsons

Website: here

5. Wet n wild
I just discovered this brand last year, and their Megalast lipstick is always on my wish list because people have been saying that the lipstick is dupe for MAC lipstick. (Which is true!) and murah.

You can get Wet n Wild at selected SaSa,

Klang Valley
Berjaya Times Square
Lot 10
Cheras Leisure Mall 2
Cheras Sentral
Pavillion
KLCC
Sunway Putra Mall
IOI Mall Puchong
Bukit Tinggi Klang
Sunway Giza Mall
1 Utama 2
Mines Shopping Fair 2
Setia City Mall
Bukit Raja Klang 2
Sunway Pyramid
IOI City Mall
Tropicanal City Mall
Alamanda Mall Putrajaya
Taman Equine Shopping
Selective 1 Utama
Selective Empire Gallery
Mid Valley Megamall
Aeon Shah Alam
Ikano Mall
Bangsar Shopping Centre

Negeri Sembilan
Palm Mall Seremban

Melaka
Aeon Bandaraya Melaka
Dataran Pahlawan Melaka
The Shore Melaka

Johor
Kluang Mall, Johor
Batu Pahat Mall
Aeon Kulai Jaya
City Square 2, Johor Bahru
Komtar JBCC, Johor Bahru
KSL, Johor Bahru
Bukit Indah 2
Terbau City

Pahang
Genting Resort World
East Coast Mall Kuantan 2

Terengganu
Mesra Mall

Kelantan
Aeon Kota Bahru

Perak
Ipoh Parade
Aeon Ipoh Station 18
Aeon Seri Manjung
Aeon Taiping Mall
Aeon Klebang, Ipoh

Pulau Pinang
Queensbay Mall
Gurney Plaza 2
1st Avenue Mall
Aeon Mall Bukit Mertajam
Gurney Paragon

Kedah
Centre Square Sungai Petani
Aman Central, Kedah

East Malaysia
KK Imago Mall, KK
The Spring Kuching
Vivacity Megamall, Kuching
Suria Sabah, Sabah
1 Borneo Hypermall
Sunway Carnival Mall

What I love from WnW: Mega Glo Illuminating powder and their Mega Last lipstick! I did a mini review on this Megalast lipstick (and others) here.