Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde Review | My current everyday lens!

Hi! So today I am going to review this Air Optix plus HydraGlyde. Scroll down to read more!








I've been using Air Optix for quite a long time. The Air Optix Aqua and Air Optix colours are my fav!

Recently Air Aqua has launched a new product which is Air Optix plus HydraGlyde.



What is the difference about the AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses compared to the other lens? What I was told is that, biasanya kalau pakai lens ni, akan ada dua masalah biasa:

1.  Deposit build-up. Lagi lagi kalau monthly punya lens. Kalau pakai awal awal, rasa ok je, tapi dah masuk minggu ketiga, keempat, dah mula rasa blur blur sikit.
2. Moisture throughout the day. Biasa kalau pakai daripada pagi, kalau pakai lama sangat, mula lah rasa kering.

So, AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde contact lenses users can now do more of the things they love,without having to settle for anything less than comfortable and clear vision. Yay!

So here is my experience.


First of all, this is how it looks like. It's actually transparent bluish colour, tapi the blue tu tak nampak sangat kalau dah pakai. It's quite thicker than the normal lens I use. But that is not a bad thing. It makes it easier to wear. You know, kalau contact lens yang nipis, dia senang terlipat lipat bila nak pakai, soooo annoying. So yes, it is very easy to wear.


Bila dah pakai, there is no discomfort feeling, tak pernah lagi rasa pedih bila pakai, very comfortable! Normally I pakai for 8-10 hours but I still feel comfortable, and no dryness at all. Still rasa the moist. Dia claim pun hold the moisture up until 16 hours tapi I honestly tak pernah pakai that long, maybe max 12 hours kot tapi still rasa selesa. One less thing to worry.





Overall, I love this. Or maybe because sebelum ni memang I biasa dengan AIR OPTIX so bila dia keluar product baru, I macam wow yes memang best gilaaaa. My everyday contact lens and senang nak pakai, senang nak remove. Took me around 5 seconds je to wear this and I'm done!

They have 3 pieces per box. Mata I kiri kanan tak sama so kena pakai dua kotak, tahan 3 bulan!



AIR OPTIX plus HydraGlyde monthly disposable contact lenses are available acrossMalaysia in boxes containing 3 lenses, with a recommended selling price of RM86.90 per box (including GST). Please see your eye care professional for more details. 

Visit AlconMalaysia’s Facebook page to learn more about the newest member of the AIR OPTIX®family of contact lenses.


That's all. Thanks for reading!

(Disclaimer: This product was given to me for review purpose. However, I am not paid to write this review. This is just my personal experience)