Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

My lip care routine

I used to love wearing matte lipsticks, although it's drying because hello, it's the trend kan dulu? Tapi bila nak remove dia alahai, such a pain. Tak termasuk bibir jadi kering, merekah rekah. Kadang kadang sebab duduk dalam air-cond lama sangat pun bibir jadi kering.

So today, I am going to share with you guys, my lip care routine.






#1 Makeup remover
First of all, to remove the lipstick, I will normally use the normal micellar water. Kalau lipstick yang susah sangat nak remove, I'll use oil cleanser.

I use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water or Hada Labo Oil Cleanser

For micellar cleansing water tu, just tuang atas cotton pad and wipe off the lipstick dekat bibir. Tapi step ni bukan lah lip care routine sangat sebab dia termasuk dalam part remove makeup jugak so macam a skincare routine? Haha.

Okay, moving on to the next step. The real lip care routine using lip care products.

Lip care routine

#2 Exfoliate
I normally exfoliate my lips using a lip scrub during the night sebelum tidur. Preferably 3-4 times a week dah cukup dah. Tak perlu every night.

For now, I'm using a lip scrub from LUSH, in bubblegum flavour. So sweet, so yummy, I love it! LUSH lip scrubs are amaaaazing!

You can read my review, here: LUSH BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB REVIEW

Exfoliate is really important to buff away the dead skin cells, biar semua sel sel kulit mati, all the dryness, mengelupas semua hilang! In that way, our lips can absorb as much moisture as possible when we apply lip balm. Barulah bibir jadi lagi lembab.

If you don't have any lip scrub, doncha worry. Boleh scrub pakai berus gigi je. Kalau malas, sambil sambil gosok gigi tu, gosok lah bibir sekali slow slow in circular motion. Settle masalah. Senang je kan?

Or, you can make your own DIY scrub. The easiest way, is to use honey or coconut oil + brown sugar. Mix it together. Tapi yang tak bestnya, gula ni cepat terlarut so better do it quickly.

Lip scrub & lip mask


#3 Lip mask
The next step after I've scrubbed my lips, I'll use a lip mask before I go to sleep. I only use this lip mask after I exfoliate. Kalau tak exfoliate, I tak pakai pun lip mask ni. 

For now, I use the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in Berry. 

You can read my review about the lip mask, here: LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK REVIEW

If you don't have this lip mask pun takpe. Boleh je sapu raw honey dekat bibir. Cukup.

#4 Lip balms
For daily use, I will forever love the lip balm from Burt's Bees in Vanila Bean. THIS IS MA FOREVER FAV. Tapi dah habis dah hahaha.


So currently I'm using lip balms from Sierra Bees. Satu pack ada 8 lip balms, but my fav is this Creme Brulee flavour. 

I don't fancy lip balms yang rasa mint mint gitu, pedih gila bibir. Yang ada mentholatum semua I tak suka. And I prefer colourless lip balms, although dulu time sekolah, suka sangat pakai Lip Ice Sheer Colour yang jadi merah bibir ikut warna darah sebab sekolah tak boleh pakai lip stick hahaha that was like, 8-9 years ago was it?

So yeah, right now, I love this kind of lip balms, colourless and takde minty minty tu.

#5 DRINK A LOT OF WATER
This is the most important tips lah sebenarnya. Drink plenty of water. Barulah bibir tak kering. 2 litres sehari, make sure!


*All products was bought on my own

That's all. Thank you for reading!




What is your favourite lip care product? Share with me!